The ever popular Invisible Fillings Blend seamlessly with your natural teeth
Tooth Coloured Fillings
Tooth coloured fillings are more frequently asked for by patients as they are aesthetically pleasing. They are less noticeable when you laugh and open your mouth. These repairs can be done in one appointment depending on how many fillings need to be repaired or replaced.
There are many different types of fillings. At Surrey Dental Spa we will discuss with you which one is the best type to filling for your tooth. We offer inlays and crowns to ensure the natural appearance of the tooth is achieved where teeth are heavily restored.
The Benefits of White Fillings
Attractive | Tooth-coloured fillings portray a natural look.
Healthy | White fillings are composed of a highly biocompatible material.
Low Risk | There is a low risk of side effects associated with white fillings.
- Our dental experts can help to maintain healthy looking and naturally beautiful teeth with white fillings.
- Less tooth structure is removed as white fillings are bonded on to the tooth structure
- Composite fillings can restore the original form of a damaged or decayed tooth.
- When repairing a small chipped or broken tooth the damage can be easily repaired by adding composite to the existing white fillings.
- Metal filling material may corrode over time. Resin white filling material cannot corrode.
The main advantage of white fillings over traditional materials is that they are closely matched to your natural tooth colour.
Different aesthetic fillings, inlays and crowns are available to maintain a natural appearance of your teeth even if you have lots of fillings. Replacing old fillings with tooth coloured fillings will dramatically enhance unsightly restored teeth.
Best Professional Dentists and Friendly Staff
Visit our Dental Clinic and discover for yourself why so many people choose and highly recommend Dr. Ilaty and her professional team at Surrey Dental Spa. The benefit to you of our team approach is the exceptional dental experience we deliver and the achievement of a healthy and confident smile. Call our clinic to book your appointment.
Book a consultation with one of our expert cosmetic dentists
- Evaluate your smile and discuss treatment options.
- Find out costs and answer any questions you have.
- Discover our range of affordable payment options.
- Get a personalised estimate.