Everyone Is having this popular treatment - Teeth Whitening giving you amazing results!
Professional Teeth Whitening in Surrey
Having a beautiful smile may be easier than you think. Many patients achieve the look they have dreaming of with simple ‘whitening procedures.
Tooth whitening carried out by Dental Professionals ensures the health and safety of gums and teeth whilst giving you the optimal tooth whitening results.
At Surrey Dental Spa we use the renowned In-house Zoom Whitening system that is guaranteed to lighten your teeth by a number of shades. Although teeth whitening is not a predictable science, we use the best system to ensure the best possible results.
In-office teeth whitening is not an altogether complicated procedure however it does require skill to avoid injury to the gum areas. Moreover, appropriate equipment is needed to prepare and finish the procedure. This procedure can take anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes in the dental chair to complete.
There are several standard steps to performing an in-office whitening procedure:
- Current shade of your teeth is recorded.
- Your teeth polished with pumice, a grainy material used to remove plaque from the surfaces of your teeth.
- Retractors are used to keep your cheeks, lips and tongue well away from the whitening gel.
- A gum barrier is applied along the gumline to protect them from exposure to the gel.
- Teeth are then coated with the gel on the front of the teeth surfaces.
- An ultra-violet light is used to activate the gel.
- Once the optimum shade has been reached the teeth are rinsed. A fluoride is applied to ease any sensitivity.
Upon completion, you are advised to avoid foods or beverages with high levels of pigmentation for at least 24 hours. These include tea, coffee, tomato sauce or juice, beets, black grapes and red wine. Smoking or tobacco of any sort should be avoided.
Home Teeth Whitening
An alternative to the In-House Zoom Whitening System is our Teeth Whitening Home Kit. These can only be obtained from a dentist and require a dental impression in order to fabricate custom-fitted trays. The trays take one week to make on average. Patients are required to wear the trays with whitening gel in them for 0ne hour a day for a 2-week period.
Best Professional Dentists and Friendly Staff
Visit our Dental Clinic and discover for yourself why so many people choose and highly recommend Dr. Ilaty and her professional team at Surrey Dental Spa. The benefit to you of our team approach is the exceptional dental experience we deliver and the achievement of a healthy and confident smile. Call our clinic to book your appointment.
Book a FREE consultation with our treatment coordinator
- Evaluate your smile and discuss treatment options.
- Find out costs and answer any questions you have.
- Discover our range of affordable payment options.
- Get a personalised estimate.